Periodontology refers to dentistry that deals with the maintenance of health and the treatment of possible disease after treatment of soft tissues such as gums surrounding the implants of natural teeth or lost teeth and hard tissues such as jawbone, supporting both teeth and implants.
Periodontology clinic, which endeavors to maintain the health status of both the teeth and the bone supporting the teeth after diagnosis and treatment, is dealing with;
- Cement texture that forms the outermost layer of the root of the tooth
- Alveolar bone texture surrounding the root of the tooth
- Periodontal ligament fiber bundle which serves as the connection between the root and the bone
- Mucosa layer, by other meaning gingival, surrounding the dental roots and surrounding the alveolar bone
And on the other hand, it covers a wide range such as hormonal, systemic, and genetic diseases, the diagnosis of oral diseases and the treatment of gingival diseases.
Periodontology clinic is acting especially in;
- Treatment of gingival growth
- Treatment of alveolar bone loss
- In applications such as bone grafting
- Treatment of gingival recessions
- Providing gum aesthetics
- In implant implementations
Attending Physicians of Ballıpınar Oral and Dental Health Clinics, are directly concerned with complaints such as changing gums or removing gums, and with early diagnosis and treatment methods, they are avoiding possible serious problems.
With the inflammation or periodontal illness of soft or hard tissues supporting the teeth, tooth loss can occur without any caries.
Ballıpınar Oral and Dental Health Clinic contain initial periodontal treatment, reevaluation, advanced periodontal treatment and rescue treatment methods which are applied to minimize tooth loss in patients.